Thursday, October 18, 2012

Multiple Colors


I got a message from a friend wanting a
hat for her cute one year old girl. 

I just want to share with you the out come.
The color combination turned out so good.


Colors: Red, Brown, and Cream



I want to go over my process. I make these hats, flower, scarfs, and slippers in a color that I find cute, so that you know what I am capable of doing. But you can have that same item made in a different color that you want. All you have to do is ask. The price is always placed at the bottom of each post. Have fun looking over my many options and happy shopping.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marissa,
    I met you at the craft show in Boulder City this weekend. I would like to discuss having you make a boy monkey hat for me. Please email me at jkehoward@gmail.com
    Thanks.
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete