Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Orders

Wow this year has gone by fast, 
I can't believe it's already Christmas.
This past weekend I was able to participate in two Craft fairs. 
I was able to take many orders for Christmas and also for the New Year. I am super excited about all the new hats and scarfs that I get to make. Many of you came up with some great color combos that I know will look super cute.

During the craft fair I took orders (more then I really should have) that needed to be done for Christmas. I only had a limited amount of spots open and I was able to fill them all up quickly. So I am sorry to say I can not take anymore orders for Christmas. I will be more than happy to make any little creation once Christmas is over though. Hopefully everyone will understand. 
Have a great Christmas season and a Happy New Year.

Thank you, 
Warm Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment