Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Booties and Hat

I love everything baby. A friend of ours is having her first boy so I made this for her. I can not wait to see him in this hat and booties but most of all I can't wait to meet there cute bundle of joy. 

This is a new born size hat with ear flaps and new born size booties. As you can see the cap color is blue, white, and green with baby blue edging. 

I can make this in any color with contrasting edging.



Here is just the hat

 These booties are just the cutest. I used a chained strained to weave through the loops and make the bow to match the hat. You can also use ribbon for a girl if that's what you like.


Hat Pricing
Newborn - 12 months .... $8 $6
Toddler - teen .... $10 $8

Booties Pricing
Newborn - 12months ..... $8 $6
With Ribbon .... $10 $8

No comments:

Post a Comment