Saturday, November 12, 2011

Burr is COLD

Wow it's starting to get cold out there. I know in some parts of the country it has all ready started to snow. So are you ready with all your winter gear: hats, gloves, scarfs and new house slippers? If not that's OK. It's never to late to go out and find some. 
Though do you have a hard time finding what you want in a store. I know when ever I find something I like they are either out of the color I want or size I need. I don't know about you but I hate that. Well don't get upset because I have the solution for you. Just browse through all my stuff and find a pattern you like. Than all you have to do it decided what color or colors you want it made in. Next all you have to do is contact me and I will start making it for you. Simple right. You get what you want in the right color and size. Seems like a win win to me. 
Happy Shopping   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment