Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beautiful Butterfly's

I happen to think that butterflies are one of the most beautiful and delicate looking creations that our Heavenly Father has given us. So because I like them so much I wanted to create at one out of yarn. Then I wanted to make small ones for little girls to wear so I came up with the idea to make it out of embroidery floss.
(I'm sure I wasn't the first to think of the embroidery floss idea)


You can wear these not only in your hair but on headbands, hats scarfs, shawls, purse the options are limitless. I have attached a hair clip (the same one you see on all flowers and bows) to the the back.

Here are a few options that I have, but of course like always I can make them in any color I can get my hands on. They can be made small, medium and large depending on what you're looking for. They can be made in just one color or my personal favorite two colors.


Here I have it on a headband. 
Isn't it cute!!








This one happens to be my favorite :)

 This is the tinny one made out of embroidery floss

This picture with the pencil is so you can get an idea of how big/small the butterfly is 

Pricing
Embroidery floss .... $7 $6.00
One color butterfly .... $7 $6.00
Two colors .... $9 $8.00

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! How long do these take for you to do? I'm only asking so when I can order them I give you enough notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only takes me about an hour max.

    ReplyDelete