Saturday, November 12, 2011

Candy Cane Hat


The other day I was out for a run with the family and I noticed several houses with Christmas decorations out. We always wait till the day after Thanksgiving to decorate but we shop all year long for great deals for presents. SO I decided to post this adorable hat for all you early shoppers. 

I really love this hat! This hat and the dress that my little girl is 
getting for Christmas is just going to be darling. 

Though I can just imagine this hat on a new born with a cute red diaper cover and it make me smile. 
Can you imagine it too?

As always this hat can be made in many different color combs I just chose to make it in red and white for Christmas. Pink and purple for Valentines would be super cute too, but that's just another cute idea.  

 Front
 Side
 Top

Side

This hat had  lot of work that went into to it so the price is going to be higher than normal.

Prices:
Newborn - 12 months .... $12
18 months- 4 years .... $14 
Anything bigger .... $16

This hat is no longer available I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment